CCBOOTCAMP's CCIE Security Self Paced study options. Call us today so that we may recommend a solution for you.
CCBOOTCAMP's eight instructor led, CCIE Security Lessons On Demand Technology sessions will assist you in developing a better understanding of the CCIE Security Lab Exam Blueprint. You may purchase the Lessons On Demand individually or as a package. The topics include: ASA,
Control Management Plane Security,
and Attack Mitigation.
If you have questions about the Lessons On Demand, please feel free to contact us, 1.877.654.2243.
|Section 1 ASA
|Section 2 IOS Firewall
|Section 3 VPNs
|Section 4 IPS
|Section 5 Identity Management
|Section 6 Control and Management Plane Security
|Section 7 Advanced Security
|Section 8 Attack Mitigation
Recommended CCIE Security equipment list: Click here for CCBOOTCAMP's CCIE Security Racks
Each of our racks contain the following hardware:
- 10 Cisco 2811s running 12.4
- Cisco Catalyst 3560s running EMI code
- Cisco VPN 3005 Concentrator 4.7.x (for Security).
- Cisco Pix 515 7.x (for Security)
- Cisco 4235 IPS 5.x Sensor (for Security)
- ACS/CA Server 4.x (for Security)
- 1 Cisco 3640 with ATM (for Service Provider)
- 1 Backbone LS1010 connected ATM to backbone Cisco 3640 (Service Provider)
- Frame-relay switch
- Terminal Server
- 2 Cisco ASA-5510s 7.x (for Security)
OUR RACKS SUPPORT ALL VENDORS' R/S AND SECURITY LAB WORKBOOKS!
RS/Security/SP Hardware Layout
RS/Security/SP Physical Cabling Diagram
Each rack session is 8 hours long.
Rack session times are in PST.
Session 1: 00:00 PST - 08:00 PST
Session 2: 08:00 PST - 16:00 PST
Session 3: 16:00 PST - 24:00 PST