CCBOOTCAMP, is pleased to offer the Cisco CCNA® and CCDA® courses in a seven day combination package. Our CCNA Boot Camp contains five days of intense training from our Cisco® certified industry experts to prepare you for the CCDA exam. As part of this combination course, upon successful completion of your CCNA exam, you will participate in our CCDA Boot Camp for an additional two days of intense training preparing you for the CCDA exam. This combination course is designed to assist students in obtaining both the CCNA and CCDA certifications for an unbelievably low price.
Step One - CCNA Boot Camp
- The CCNA candidate must possess a thorough understanding of network fundamentals including OSI model, TCP/IP Protocol, and basic Cisco hardware familiarity. Net+ and/or an MCP are suggested, though not required.
- Existing Internetworking knowledge.
This Cisco course is offered by CCBOOTCAMP, and is designed specifically to prepare students for the CCNA Exam. The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. This new curriculum includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills. This new curriculum also includes (but is not limited to) the use of these protocols: IP, Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP), Serial Line Interface Protocol Frame Relay, Routing Information Protocol Version 2 (RIPv2), VLANs, Ethernet, and access control lists (ACLs).
Step Two - CCDA Boot Camp
- Valid CCNA Certification.
This Cisco course is offered by CCBOOTCAMP, and is designed specifically to prepare students for the CCDA Exam. The CCDA certification (Cisco Certified Design Associate) indicates a foundation or apprentice knowledge of network design for the Cisco converged network. CCDA certified professionals can design routed and switched network infrastructures and services involving LAN, WAN, and broadband access for businesses and organizations.
Who Should Attend
This combination is designed for those who desire to obtain their CCNA certification and who intend to further their career by eventually obtaining their CCDA certification. By purchasing our CCNA/CCDA boot camp combination package, you lock in a price that is considerably less than signing up for the two courses individually. Plus, you gain the additional benefit of advance preparation and having a clear plan mapped out for attempting the CCDA certification process.
CCNA/CCDA Course Description
- CCBOOTCAMP offers its students the choice of on-site or remote boot camp. Choose the option which best suites your needs. Attend a boot camp at one of our facilities or attend the boot camp remotely.
- CCNA class length is five consecutive days, and runs Monday through Friday, typically from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. CCDA class length is two consecutive days, and runs Saturday and Sunday, typically from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. In addition to classroom time, there will be daily homework assignments to be completed at night. These are very full days, so students should arrive at our facility rested and prepared to work.
- Each class will have a maximum of twelve students.
- Each student receives dedicated instructor mentoring to ensure all concepts are completely understood.
- We offer the most advanced equipment in the industry. You get your own equipment to work with. No gear sharing!
- Access is provided to the classroom racks 24 hours a day.
- Free practice questions and one test attempt per course is included (a $250 value for CCNA Exam and $150 value for CCDA Exam)!
*The following certification must be attained prior to moving to the next certification.